Thursday, November 26, 2009

Eh

We've been working on our courses again, in addition to our flatwork. He got over his Bat-Outta-Hell phase, so it looks like we are still on for the show.

Did our first skeery 2'6 haybale oxer- it wasn't pretty the first time around.
Photobucket

He got a looong spot and propped before he took off, so I was super defensive. The next time around was better, although I jumped way ahead. I love how he just cantered over it, no big deal. His form improves over the bigger stuff, at least when he's free-jumping, so I'm not to worried about the scissor legs.


Photobucket

That's about it. He's in a kimberwick with two reins, which I'm holding a la Fillis, and he goes so nicely in it. His Tom Thumb pelham is coming in soon, so we'll be show legal before too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment