Sunday, September 5, 2010

Doings.

Patti helped me the other day, and my leg is magically beautiful and my canter seat is stock-still. Although our newest assignment is more gymnastics. Bunny and I have horrible timing, and that is the best way to fix it, I s'pose. I'm fine with that.

Last night, my crash test dummy, aka Maddie, took her out to the field to school over the fences. Both did beautifully, although now I know what to look for- she gets strong during lines more than before or after them, and she absolutely does love jumping. Her little ears are pricked so forward they might snap off. We just have to put that enthusiasm to good use.


In other news, I am working at Whispering Meadows Ranch, an equine therapy facility. I am so excited- I get three horses to exercise, one of whom is an ex hunter and has the most athletic trot I have ever sat on.

No comments:

Post a Comment