Sunday, January 4, 2009

Fun day.

Here are some pictures from our "Relaxing Day." Claire (on her horse) and I rode about a mile and a half down the dirt road right near the stable. There is little traffic on that road, and most of the people who use it are horsey anyways, so it's a fairly safe ride. I forgot to bring the camera along, but you can kind of see the road in this shot of the barn driveway.
Photobucket


Claire trying to take a cute picture with Sammie. (Note: He was cooled down before I stalled him. He just still has sweaty marks in the picture.)
cute, thoroughbred, horse

A roll in the grass:
cute, thoroughbred, horse, rolling


He rolled TWICE, right in front of me. The goober!
Photobucket


Anyways, that's all I have.

***Argh. Photobucket is being gay. I'll resize the pictures later, but right now, I have to clean house.

No comments:

Post a Comment