Sunday, August 21, 2011

Battle of the Barns 2011

So the Bunster and I had an epiphany Friday night, after several thousand refusals and a very strong desire to throw up. The whole riding forward to the fence thing? It finally clicked.

Saturday, she and I dominated. We placed top three in every class over fences and won all the flat. We did two divisions and by the end of the day I was ready to pass out. All in all, a very good birthday.

Showed Miracle in the cross rails. She was very good for her first time in the covered arena, although she tried to make an unplanned exit in our first xrail course. After that, she behaved. I bombed our xrails eq class, which is sad in itself as I was unaware it was eq and was focusing on trying to keep her brains in her head.

I have pictures but Blogger is being dumb and won't let me upload.



No comments:

Post a Comment