Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Aw, I found pictures of the Berkmeister :)

Photobucket

After our classes in the February schooling show. That's Claire next to me- she's seriously pushing 5'11. (And God only knows why I wore my blue shirt lol.

Photobucket

When we all rode to Wayne's to hear the holistic vet lecture. I'm to the far right.




Photobucket

His first day back in work when he made himself sore half the winter from playing in the field. You can see my super-special hunch :)



Learning to jump the ex-jumper. One of our first jumping lessons- really, the first time he was strong enough to work that hard. I still don't understand how someone could have starved the poor boy :/

lololol, it's so embarassing to watch that video, but it's ok. I'm just glad I still have it. I miss my big boy, but what can I say? I guess life just works out funny sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment