Saturday, July 31, 2010

Show, part one.

Heat index of 111 here in the Sunshine State! Woohoo! Hahahaha.

Anyways, last night's schooling was AWESOME. We had all our changes and made it over the skeery fences with our dignity intact, had the lovely slow canter. Figured I'd fill you in on that first off.

Turnout was lighter than last year- usually they have to set up temporary stalls, and even then there isn't enough room. Maybe it was just to hot? I don't know.

At any rate, we reserved in our Green Horse division, pinning first in our under saddle class. What a good baby :) Tomorrow we have a slew of flat classes- no jumping. I'm sooo tired of jumping, hahaha. It has never been my strong point.

So I also need to come out extra early to braid. I was skimping and banded her mane, but I mean, what else do I have going on? I may as well have her looking presentable. She has been so well behaved- I really can't get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment