Sunday, August 1, 2010

Show, part deux

I ended up sleeping through my alarm, which made things a little interesting. Ended up forgoing braiding because I would miss my first class if I attempted.

Our first class wasn't so hot, just because our warm up lasted all of two seconds. We didn't have any major issues- she was speedy in the canter, which was enough to knock us out of placings. Much of it was my fault, since I'm sure I was collapsing my upper body.

Second class (Modified Hunter U/S) was much better, but very large. She behaved herself even when we got boxed in against the rail.

Lastly, Working HUS was awesome. Huge class, yet again, but we nailed everything and finished third. I'm so proud of my little mare. Photos to come eventually.

The rest of the girls did pretty well- our barn finished third overall, not that any of us were paying too much attention to the points board. We lost to Brass Head and Will o' Wisp, just like every year, hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment