Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Canterbury :D/ new trainer


Ok, so Saturday, I had a show at Canterbury. We entered in the Hunter Under Saddle, Hunter Pleasure, Equitation, and then the crossrails (hahaha).

I have photos, but first I have to whine a little. Florida is so miserably hot. Gainesville, Florida, under a covered arena, at midday, is akin to riding in the Sahara. The heat just *sits* on you. Thankfully, jackets were waived.

Katie, Sarah, Paige, and I all went together to compete, although Paige scratched her classes and decided to school. Katie showed the 3' jumpers, Sarah did uh, Children/Adults hunters? Or something? Haha, can't quite remember. Either way, we all had a lot of fun.

And here are the goods.

I love this one.
















































No comments:

Post a Comment