Monday, June 7, 2010

Her name is Rio, and she dances on the saaannndd!

Why yes, I am singing Duran Duran. I made a playlist to school to, and an disproportionate amount of new wave on it. Here, have some overjoyed Simon le Bon.



Anyways. Prepping for the Canterbury show. Some little snit stole four or five of my bits, which makes me incredibly angry. Someone has been stealing stuff out of the tack room like you wouldn't even believe. Argh.

So we schooled a mini-course today- just 2ft. She is such a doll. I might have some pictures pinging around on my video camera. I'll upload them when I get a chance. And she's getting her changes automatically, which is awwwessomme!

Talked to the insurance agency about Berky's claim. I guess they're going to honor it. I can't believe it. It has been a month. A month. I don't even want to think about it. It makes me want to throw up.

No comments:

Post a Comment