Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Lesson.

Just worked a teeny course, as most of the jumps were in the pasture underwater and none of us wanted to trudge out there to retrieve them. I have some video coming.

Anyways, flatting is going well, so I'm going to be interested to see how the classes go. Our sitting trot is excellent, but he's still having trouble with his right lead. Alanah thinks it is his hocks, which wouldn't surprise me. He just got his most recent dose of Adequan Monday, so it may not have kicked in yet. I am going to put on his Surpass tomorrow morning before I ride and see if it helps any. If not, I guess I'll call the vet and see what she thinks. I'm borrowing a gel pad too, so one way or another, he should feel a little better. He isn't off or visibly sore; just a tad stiff.

Group lesson tomorrow morning. All the other girls pulled out last minute, so it's down to Claire, Katie and me. How-D's hocks are bothering him too much to be ridden, Tara hasn't been riding lately, and Paige and Maddie are out of town. Oh well, c'est la vie.

2 comments:

  1. Why yes, yes she is. But I try not to vocalize my thoughts on her. It wouldn't be so bad if she was nice and didn't trash-talk my 'psychotic' Thoroughbred who I apparently can't ride, but yeah. *a wee bit bitter*

    ReplyDelete